Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Stephen King Books

I think it's about time to post my collections of Stephen King books (and anyway, that is the title of my blog, so why not post it huh)?

As much as possible I list it by date, i.e. from the first book I book to the most recent. Also if available the date I finished reading it.

Here it is:

  • Firestarter - 1996
  • The Shining - 7/7/97 fin
  • Carrie - 9/4/97
  • The Tommyknockers
  • Dolores Claireborn - 9/3/97
  • Cujo - 5/15/98
  • Night Shift - 12/5/99
  • Thinner
  • Rose Madder - 2/2/00
  • Desperation
  • Gunslinger
  • Bag of Bones -- (read this 3 times!)
  • Eyes of the dragon 9/13/00
  • Insomia - 12/16/01
  • Gerald's Game
  • Drawing of the three - 1/29/02
  • The waste land --02
  • Four Past Midnight - 01
  • Tom Gordon -- 10/30/01
  • It
  • Dreamcather
  • From Buick 8 - 05/29/05
  • Black House
  • Wolves of The Calla
  • Songs of Sussanah
  • The Dark Tower (book 7)
There you go. It's a short list compared to some die hard Stephen King fans out there but I'm not sure if I listed em all. These books are the ones in my shelves. I might have lend a book or two to some of my friends. :)

So, from here we'll post a short summary of review of each book that I read.. (I haven't finish The Talisman andn Black House yet)

Till next time!

Cheers!

No comments: