Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jack Sawyer: It's been awhile

June 9, 2008! Would you believe it?! It has been awhile since I last posted something here.

It's difficult you see with the whole niche and blog topic/title of this blog. My Stephen King Book. I haven't really read something new. I'm still finishing up The Talisman (taking me forever, been busy blogging).

I created a blog, first person style about Jack Sawyer where I retell him adventure of the Territories. Aside from that, no new books for me.

I also have a more general Stephen King blog at Wordpress.. that's why sometimes (most of the times) I haven't update this blog.

Been also busy doing SEO and earning a few bucks from the internet... thinking back, when I started this blog, it was all for the pleasure of sharing and writing about the books.. now it's money money money.

Been earning with Redtube, megarotic, xhamsters videos. (No, i don't participate nor upload my videos.. that's hilarious). I also have some mp3 streaming and dowload post. Online translators too as well as homestay in Vancouver (which btw is where I am now)

Anyway, i hope you don't mind if i post super irrelevant things here.. coz it's all about the links and traffic now for me... For stephen king books and stephen king related post, you can always check my stephen king blog at wordpress... (although even there, i have a few keywords advertisement).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!!i'm italian and I love this genius of Stephen King toO,especialLy when he speak about TerRitories!!!xD
I know i'm not goOd to write in english,but i hope u've understand ^_^
kiSsesSs
aM