Sunday, March 30, 2008

Insomia

I was walking around my room this morning and out of nothing started browsing/looking to the shelves of my Stephen King books collections and thought to myself, "Geez, I sure have lots of collection. Wonder which of these are the best".

My answer? Insomia.

But of course, that's just my favorite 'at that moment'. Probably because the story, scene and characters are still fresh on my mind. Geez, I can still see the scene where the 'kamikaze' pilot is going to drop the plane!

Anyway, I love "Bag of Bones" too at some point when I re-read it for the third times. What I'm trying to say is that, Stephen King has tremendously large number of fantastic books and to decide which one is the best (or your favorite) should not be asked... very hard for a human mind to comprehend.. :D

2 comments:

Akasha Savage. said...

I know what you mean. I have just re-read Bag of Bones and thoroughly enjoyed it. Top of my favourites list are: IT, Duma Key, The Dark Half, and The Stand. My favoutite short stories are The Long walk and Secret Window, Secret Garden.
But really we're spoilt for choice!

Jacaranda Flagg said...

the stand is also one of my favorite! I should read the duma key soon.. everyone i know, says it is really good!

thanks for sharing!