Friday, February 8, 2008

Quick List of Books Yet To Purchase


Few days ago, I saw the latest movie adaptation of one of Stephen King's books, The Mists.

I didn't finished the movie though. I have to attend to some important stuff at work.

But anyway, it made me realized that I still don't have a copy of that book. And not only that, I also realized that I haven't bought any good books (Mr. King or not) lately.

I checked Stephen King's official website and found out that there are many new books out there by Mr. King that I still don't have.

Here's a list:

  1. The Mist
  2. The Cell
  3. Blaze
  4. Duma Key (the latest one)
I need to go to National Bookstore and grab a copy of at least one of them... (or I could still try to finish The Talisman that is gathering dust on the men's room)

No comments: